Standing With The Loin Of Heaven

GATE OF CHRIST DAILY DEVOTIONAL
With Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja
Wednesday- 9th September 2026


TOPIC: STANDING WITH THE DIVINE LION OF HEAVEN

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: Revelation 5:5 - "Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed."

THE WORD:

Beloved, God is not calling you to fight alone. Many believers pray for the Lion to come and help them, but the higher revelation is that the Lion calls you to come and STAND WITH HIM.

When you stand with the Divine Lion, you change levels. You are no longer a victim looking for rescue, you are a victor standing in dominion. The same ground He stands on becomes your ground. The same authority He carries becomes your covering.


REFLECTION:
Are you standing before your problems begging God, or are you standing with the Lion declaring over your problems?

PRAYER:
Father, in the name of Jesus, I take my place this day standing with the Divine Lion of Heaven. I put on the garment of righteousness. I receive boldness like a lion. Let Your roar go forth from my mouth and scatter every enemy around my destiny, family and ministry.

DECLARATION FOR 9TH SEPTEMBER:
I stand with the Lion, therefore I cannot be devoured. I walk in white, therefore I walk in victory. Today, the Lion of Judah roars over the Gate of Christ and over my life, and every closed gate is opened!

Bible Reading Today: Revelation 5, Psalm 91, Proverbs 28:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Divine Creation

Humble Humble Yourselves Before God

Evening Prayer Point