I Give Myself Away

GATE OF CHRIST DAILY DEVOTIONAL
With Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja

Date: Sunday, September 13th, 2026
Topic: I GIVE MYSELF AWAY 
Scripture:
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” - Isaiah 6:8 (NIV)

Present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. - Romans 12:1 (NKJV)
 
God is not looking for the most qualified, He is looking for the most yielded.

Many people want to be used by God, but few want to give themselves to God. Usefulness in the Kingdom does not begin with ability, it begins with availability. When Isaiah saw the glory of God, his response was not "I can go" but "Here am I."

To say "I give myself" means three things:

1. I surrender ownership. Your life is no longer your own. You stop negotiating with God and you start obeying God. Paul said in Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live..."

2. I become a willing vessel. God does not force His will on anyone. A yielded heart says, "Lord, not my will, but Yours be done." Your hands become His hands to heal, your mouth becomes His mouth to preach, your feet become His feet to go where others will not go.

3. I accept the cost. A living sacrifice stays on the altar. There will be inconvenience, sacrifice and separation. But the glory that comes upon a life that is fully given is worth it all.

This morning, Heaven is asking again, "Whom shall I send?" Your qualification is your surrender. God can use a yielded nobody more than an unyielding somebody.

So, don't just sing "use me Lord" - live it. Give Him your time, your talent, your treasure, your body and your future. When you give Him yourself, He gives you Himself.

Reflection:
What area of your life have you been holding back from God? Is it your time, your resources, your plans? True surrender is total.

Prayer:

Father, in the name of Jesus, today I give myself to You completely. No more holding back. I lay my life upon Your altar as a living sacrifice. Wash me, cleanse me, break me and mould me for Your glory. Use my life to show forth Your power. Let my life count for Your Kingdom. Here am I, send me, use me, Lord.

Sunday Declaration:

I am available and yielded to God. I am a vessel of honour, sanctified and useful for the Master. Today, God will use me for signs and wonders. My life will bring glory to Jesus. Amen!

Further Study:
Isaiah 6:1-8, 2 Timothy 2:21, Exodus 3:10-12

Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja
Gate of Christ Outreach 
Don't forget to share this devotional to be a blessing to someone today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Divine Creation

Humble Humble Yourselves Before God

Evening Prayer Point