The Sound Of Trumpet
Gate Of Christ Daily Devotional
Thursday September 11th 2025
Topic The Sound Of Trumpet
My dear beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I implore you to embrace Jesus Christ today, as we are living in the last days, uncertain of when the trumpet will sound. Refer to Revelation 14:6-7. Revelation 22:14 states, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Mark 11:28 says, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Romans 10:9 states, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Prayer Point: Lord Jesus, I come to you today, confessing my sins and asking for forgiveness. Please have mercy upon me and use me to glorify your holy kingdom of heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen. - Apostle Emman Aloja
Comments
Post a Comment