The Bread

Gate Of Christ Daily Devotional 

Evening Bible Class 

Topic The bread 

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

It is only Jesus who truly understands you, and only He can save your dying soul. Christ is the ultimate soulmate you can ever have, a relationship devoid of sorrow and pain. Matthew 11:28-29 states, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Dear Jesus, I humbly enter into Your presence today. Please, Lord, envelop me with the sweetness of the living Spirit of Your Father, and be my soulmate.... Amen

by Apostle Emmanuel Aloja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Divine Creation

Humble Humble Yourselves Before God

Evening Prayer Point