THE KEY OF REDEMPTION
GATE OF Daily CHRIST DEVOTIONAL
Sunday August 17th 2025
Topic: The Key Of Redemption
Colossians 1:13-14 states
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness
of sins.
God bestowed upon us the power of redemption through His son Jesus, thereby enabling us to walk blessed with the spirit of salvation. We are no longer ordinary, having been washed and cleansed by the blood and water that gushed out of Jesus' body. Consequently, we are regarded as saints. The power of sin has been broken by the death of Jesus, and we now possess eternal life, as promised by God in John 3:16.
Psalm 34:22
The Lord redeems the life of His servants; none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.
Isaiah 44:22
I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to Me, for I have redeemed you.
If you desire to rededicate your life to the realm of redemption, kindly recite the following prayer:
Lord God, I thank You for giving me Your only Son to die for my sins. Today, I surrender my life to You, Lord; take me and make me Your dwelling place. Amen.
By Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja
Comments
Post a Comment