Redemption
GATE OF CHRIST DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Friday, July 25th, 2025
Topic: Redemption
Colossians 1:13-14 states, 'He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.' Through Jesus, God granted us redemption power, enabling us to walk in the spirit of salvation, freed from sin's dominion. We've been sanctified by Jesus' blood and water, rendering us holy. Sin's hold is broken due to Jesus' death, gifting us eternal life as promised in John 3:16. Psalm 34:22 affirms, 'The Lord redeems the life of His servants; none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.' Isaiah 44:22 says, 'I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.'
Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus, recite this prayer: 'Lord God, thank You for sacrificing Your Son for my sins. Today, I surrender my life to You; take me and make me Your dwelling place.' Amen.
by Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja
Comments
Post a Comment