Friday 6th June 2025
Topic God My Healer
Medical professionals may have informed you that your illness is incurable and terminal, but do not be distressed or alarmed. Instead, pray and have faith in God.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
God is a miracle worker. Your God is more powerful than any medical report, and you should not lose faith in Him. Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
God is currently speaking divine healing to you, and His power is moving over you. Believe, and you shall receive your healing today.
Isaiah 40:29 “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” Psalm 147:3 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Psalm 30:2 “Lord my God, I called to You for help, and You healed me.”
The strength and power of God are at work in you through the name of Jesus. Thank you, Jesus.
Matthew 19:21 For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.”
Prayer: Lord Jesus, I offer my prayers to You today. Please have mercy on me and heal my sickness and pains.... In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Further Study: John 14:1-27
Trust in God
by Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja
Comments
Post a Comment