The Everlasting Love Of God



Topic Everlasting Love Of God 

Love is a divine gift, which was given to us by God, through his son Jesus, in order for us to be a part of his everlasting kingdom of glory, love is the perfect spirit of gladness,  the love of God is the true happiness of a  true believer of his words, Psalm 143:8: Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

There's one love that is perfected to us, that is the unconditional love of God, which I know, John 3.16 says For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

If you are searching for true love, come to God, and receive that special love  that will never fade away, you are blessed with the divine love of the holy kingdom of God. before God's love to can manifest in your life, you must love everyone around you, and cherish every blessed moment you spent in his holy presence's. Romans 12:10: Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Always be on point in sharing the perfect love of Christ to one another.. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, show sincere love to each other, because love brings about the forgiveness of many sins

Jeremiah 31:3
the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you
The only love I know is the unconditional love, which was given to us by God through Jesus our Lord, that is the only love that can save you, at the last day not the earthly love, that you build on material things, and immoralities... 

Prayer Point 
Living spirit of God pour upon me your unconditional love, that Christ shared for my sake on the cross of Calvary, and make me a channel of love to everyone around me.... Amen 

Daily Bible Study
John 3;16.  Plsam 103;17;18
John 15:13  Plsam 44;45
Jeremiah 31;3
Roman 5:8
Plsam 136;26
Exodus 34;67


https://gateofchristdevotional.blogspot.com/2025/05/everlasting-love-of-god.html

#GateOfChristOutreach 
#Everyone @followers #Tagworldwide
By Apostle Emmanuel Ehis Aloja 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Divine Creation

Humble Humble Yourselves Before God

Evening Prayer Point